Lease Requirements Policy
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT ALL REQUIRED
DOCUMENTATION AND PAYMENT
- Each occupant 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OVER must submit an application.
- A $40 non-refundable application fee is required with each application. (money order or credit card accepted)
- Applications must be filled out COMPLETELY.
- There is a one-time Administration fee of $75 for each new lease.
- Please provide a legible copy of each applicant’s Driver’s License.
- Your gross income must exceed 3 times the rental amount. Income will be verified.
- You will need to provide three most recent check stubs to be used as income verification.
- If applicant is self-employed or retired, please provided your most recent tax return and 6 months of bank statements for income verification.
- Pending owner approval, pets may be considered with restrictions and additional deposit. Deposit will vary depending on breed and size.
- No more than 2 pets on any property at any time.
- All pets are subject to management and owner approval.
- Aggressive breeds are not accepted. Please contact our office before submitting an application.
- Pet Screening required. If you have a pet, there is an additional per pet application charge which is administered by a third-party pet screening tool.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING allowed in any of our properties.
- A security deposit is required and is typically equal to one month’s rent. A security deposit may be greater as a result of credit and/or rental history.
- The security deposit is due at lease signing. Property will continue to be marketed and other applications considered until a lease is signed and all deposits are received.
- You will be required to have Liability Insurance of at least $100,000 through the duration of your lease contract.
- In addition, you are strongly encouraged to obtain Personal Property Insurance through the duration of your lease contract.
Credit/Criminal Background: A minimum credit score of 550 is required
- A minimum credit score of 550 is required. Applicants with credit scores below 550 will be declined. Additional funds will not be considered.
- We will obtain a credit report and run a criminal background check on each applicant.
- Pursuant to Property Code Section 92.3515, Tenant Selection Criteria are being provided to you. If your application is denied based upon information obtained from your credit report, you will be notified.
- Rental history will be verified.
- Please be aware that while credit and background information is obtained very quickly, rental history and employment verification may take longer to process.
- Notification must be given to your current landlord prior to pursuing one of our properties.
***AGAIN, you will need to give notice to your current landlord before submitting an application. Failure to do so will void the application.***
If you meet our qualifications and would like to view one of our properties, please click Schedule a Viewing and follow the instructions. Note: We only show homes and accept applications 30 days out or sooner. If your move-in date is more than a month away, we ask that you view our website approximately 30 days prior to your move. You may contact us at that time should something interest you.