New Tenants -What to Expect
- Please read our Lease Requirements Policy to ensure your qualifications meet our guidelines
- Note: our minimum credit score per applicant is 550 – NO EXCEPTIONS. Any score below 550 will be declined. Additional funds will not be considered.
- Your gross income must exceed 3 times the rental amount. Income will be verified.
- Once you have read our Lease Requirements Policy, please contact one of our showing agents to schedule your appointment
- Should you wish to apply for one of our properties, please fill out our online application using a desktop or laptop computer (Cell phones cannot be used)
- You must submit all required documentation provided on page 1 of the application which includes:
- A legible copy of each applicant’s Driver’s License
- 3 most recent check stubs for income verification per applicant
- A signed copy of the REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FORMS
- A non-refundable $40 app fee per applicant
- You must give notice to your current landlord for rental verification. Failure to do so will void your application.
- App fees will only be charged if your application moves to processing.
- Once we receive your COMPLETED application with all documentation, your application will go to processing
- While credit and background information are obtained quickly, rental history and employment verification may take longer to process
- Once the application is complete, a summary will be sent to the owner for review
- The owner will accept or reject your application based on the information provided by your creditors
- Please note: It takes approximately 4 business days to process an application
- Congratulations and welcome home!
- You will receive an acceptance email asking you to confirm the terms of your lease
- A lease must be signed within two days of acceptance
- A deposit is required within two days of signing a lease
- First month’s rent and pet deposit (if applicable) are due upon move in